The Bonduelle whistle-blowing system
Bonduelle's whistle-blowing system is a secure web platform, outsourced to the EQS Group, which allows users to submit a report in complete confidentiality.
In addition to the usual channels for internal reporting (managerial and hierarchical channels), this platform is a channel open to all our stakeholders, whether employees or otherwise.
This platform guarantees protection for whistle-blowers (in particular confidentiality), and ensures that their reports are processed.
This whistle-blowing system is made available to all of the Group's stakeholders (employees, partners, investors and citizens), allowing them to report any breaches of the Code of Conduct for Ethical Business Practice , as well as any crimes or offenses, violations of human rights and fundamental freedoms, threats to human health and safety, or damage to the environment related to Bonduelle's activities.
In what situations can the Bonduelle whistle-blowing system be used?
If you wish to submit a complaint about a Bonduelle product or contact customer service, we are at your disposal here .
In particular, you can use the whistle-blowing system for issues related to Bonduelle Group's activities:
- If you have encountered a potential case of corruption or influence-peddling
- If you believe in good faith that a violation of Bonduelle's Code of Conduct for Ethical Business Practice has been, is being, or may be committed
- If you believe in good faith that you have encountered an actual or potential crime or offense, or a serious or flagrant violation of a law, regulation, or international commitment
- If you have encountered a threat or serious injury to the public good
- If you believe in good faith that you have encountered a violation of fundamental human rights and freedoms, a threat to human health and safety, or damage to the environment, whether potential or otherwise
- If you believe in good faith that you are facing a problem related to the safety, integrity, quality and legality of a manufactured or distributed product;
- If you find out that someone is being retaliated against for raising an issue in good faith
You can use the whistle-blowing system set up by Bonduelle to report the above-mentioned situations, so long as:
- You are doing so in good faith
- You are doing so impartially, and
- You have personal knowledge of the facts you are reporting
Learn more (FAQ, procedure, and conditions)